Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 23

WOW!! What an awesome ride! This has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

I am glad to find Filckr - it is a site that I know I can use with my students. I feel like I really had to stretch to complete some of the tasks in the 23 Things. I felt pretty good when I achieved the goal. I am surprised by the number of different applications I tried - some were really useful; some just junk to me.

I like the way the program is laid out, especially the help sessions provided by Vaughn and Liz. If it weren't for them, I would probably be stuck and unable to finish.

I will attempt the next round of "things" next summer. It requires a lot of time, but I really think it is worth it. I feel like I have learned so many things.

One word - thanks. You provided me with a way to improve my skills, which will result in my students learning more.

3 comments:

  1. glad your visit to the playground was a fun, successful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for finishing! Hope it will carry over into your classroom next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome! I am so proud to say I work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete